1. Do you follow up with the institutions to see the use and results of the funds?
Yes. The same way we select the campaigns we promote, we monitor the use of the funds. Our partners regularly update us on the progress of their causes, we visit the sites and we intend to share the status of each of the causes with the will.world community.
2. How do I use points or access the benefits associated with my supporter level?
In order to check your points you need to log in via the Will.World app. Soon you will be able to redeem your points to avail of some exciting benefits.
3. Can I receive a receipt of my contribution?
Yes. After you support one of our campaigns you will receive a receipt of your contribution to your e-mail address.
4. Which payment methods are supported?
We support the debit and credit card payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Union Pay
5. Do I get tax deduction if I support a campaign?
We will provide you with a receipt of your contribution. Please note that we are unable to advise on the matter of tax deductions, as it is something that may vary by country, region and relevant tax authority. We therefore recommend that you consult your own tax advisor for further guidance and information.